OneSoft Sh.p.k., a technology business that provides a range of banking and payment services with 15 years experience, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Java) that will meet the following requirements:
Your day-to-day will be:
- Define and refine processes that enable the engineering teams to build and deploy our applications from development to production and everything in between.
- Define best practices for source control, continuous integration, automated testing, and release management.
- Apply best practices in data security, cloud resource management, and performance monitoring.
- Tune our systems to get maximum performance and cost efficiency, and seek opportunities to improve performance across applications.
- Define proactive measurement and monitoring of application capacities and performance, to enable unhindered business scaling and application uptime.
- Lead projects to enhance our capabilities, including creating project plans, managing schedules, directing others, and communicating progress.
- Investigate new technologies that may enhance our product capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will have the following: Possess a University degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent working knowledge of recent Java versions- 8/11.
- Experience with Java enterprise technologies: Spring Framework (core, MVC, data, integration, boot, cloud) and Hibernate ORM Knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL preferred), and NoSQL systems (MongoDB preferred).
- Proficient with Linux or Mac use.
- Experience with build automation tools (such a Gradle/Maven), source control tools, and bug tracking software.
- Ideally you are also familiar with Front-end technologies -preferably Angular7.
If you consider yourself the right fit for this position, please send your aplication (CV and a short presentation) by e-mail to email@example.com