The IT Division of Raiffeisen Bank invites you to be challenged and deliver human-centered solutions based on the latest technology relevant to our customers needs.
You will work in a dynamic ecosystem of creative minds where everyone is encouraged to deliver extraordinary work aiming to improve the customer experience and business requirements.
What will you do
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, designing, coding and documenting our web applications;
- Gather and address technical and design requirements;
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications;
- Perform Automatic tests;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications;
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Provide training and support to internal teams;
- Follow emerging technologies;
What you bring to the table
- Very good database development know-how
- Know-how of the source code management tools (TFS ,GIT)
- Agile mindset and practical experiences with Scrum Experience in banking organizations is a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Pro-active attitude and team oriented
- Problem-solving attitude
- Committed to support
If you think you fulfil the above, please apply online https://jobs.raiffeisen.al/rc/
Only the candidates selected for the interview shall be informed.
For further detail, please address to the Human Resources Division in Raiffeisen BANK.