GSL Enterprise Support is seeking to add a seasoned Software QA Analyst to the quality engineering team. This strategic position will support custom software development through functional testing; from the perspective of customers and internal users.
During the development cycle, the QA Analyst will work closely with Software Developers and Product Management to understand customer usage models, identify use cases, create test plans and test cases, and then execute tests.
The ideal candidate will have great knowledge of software QA best practices, including real world experience of a variety of different testing protocols, tools and metrics. They will be expected to work with the development team in driving the development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
As a QA Analyst you will:
- Organize and manage the quality assurance testing before a product is released
- Have experience in converting requirements to test cases
- Be an expert in creating, executing, and maintaining detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test suites
- Have experience in Defect creation, tracking and problem resolution in JIRA
- Manages test environments, data necessary for QA and UAT testing
- Perform manual tests for product functionality
- Understand Test automation
- Support roll out of testing standards and strategies, manage risks, improve processes, and establish reporting metrics
- Have experience with using a Test management tool, like Xray, TestRail and TestMonitor
- Hav a good understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Have experience in Agile SCRUM teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders.
- Collaborate with developers to improve functionality
- Analyze and provide recommendations to improve existing solutions
- Creating QA processes and methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Support UAT as necessary
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- 1-5 years of Quality Assurance and/or Development experience
- Experience in JIRA
- Testing custom web applications, webservices, iOS/Android mobile applications
- Detail oriented, an analytical and independent thinker
- Ability to drive tasks to completion and escalate as necessary
- Experience with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Testing MS CRM Dynamics, Xamarin and Blazer derived applications
- Running automated test scripts
- Experience in Xray- JIRA’s Test Management tool
- Prior software development experience a plus
- Prior experience in Moving/Logistics industry a plus
- Highly competitive salary
- Concrete opportunities for professional growth
- Great place to work because of the American-Albanian company partnership
Candidates with the required qualifications can apply through email: email@example.com