Specialist/Senior Specialist Loan Administration Unit Credit Risk Department
- Follows up the regulations under the area of responsibility;
- Identifies and informs superior on violations of Regulations/if any;
- Ensures that loan approvals comply with BKT Credit Policy;
- Ensures that all the loan agreements include the approved terms and conditions/specific conditions as set in the credit approval decision;
- Provide loan agreements to the Branch to be signed with the customer;
- Controls the completion of documentation for loan disbursement and correct in accordance with the credit approval decision;
- Coordinates relations with branches, in terms of correct fulfilment of the conditions during the process;
- Inputs in the system Flexcube loan disbursement, for International loans only, as per approved terms in the credit approval decision;
- Inputs or authorizes in the system Flexcube the base rates for loans, for the rate codes LBRATE, RTRATE1Y, LBRATE_CO and PORATE on each end of months, year-end; Inputs or authorizes in Flexcube all the actions on collateral such as opening, modification or closure of it.
- Coordinates with branches for the application of the disbursement conditions;
- Prepares periodic reporting as required by the department manager;
- Conducts interest rate changes as approved in the credit manual/credit approval decision;
- Graduated from relevant faculties (economy) of a university;
- Minimum 1.5 years’ experience in Banking and operations in Flex as well;
- Excellent command of English; Good knowledge of PC;
- Ability to communicate represent and co-ordinate;
- Provisions required as per regulation of the bank.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply in our website www.bkt.com.al or to this link: https://cv.bkt.com.al/candidate/job_search# until 07.12.2021.
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.