Lindner Group is a leading European company specializing in construction, industrial insulation and facades. Our most important capital is our 7,500 employees, to whom we offer an excellent perspective for development and growth. Small independent units in our structure provide flexibility and freedom in decision-making, without unnecessary hierarchical barriers. The Lindner Research & Development department in Germany to complete its design department, based in Tirana – Lindner Albania, is looking to appoint:
Structural Engineer m / f (steel structures)
Main tasks of the offered position:
- Design of building and facilities structures;
- University degree in structural engineering (MSc).
- Two or more years of experience as a design structural engineer;
- Good command of European design standards (Eurocodes).
- Knowledge of American standards is considered as an advantage;
- Good command of FEM based software – Scia Engineer, RStab / RFEM, Robot Structural Analysis or SAP2000;
- Proficiency in CAD / CAM and BIM programs (Advanced Steel and / or Revit) is considered as an advantage;
- Very good command of written and spoken English or German;
- Motivation for work and assimilation of innovations;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good remuneration and benefits;
- Work in a team composed of young colleagues m / f;
- Advanced training;
How to apply: Send your application documents proving your experience and qualifications in German or English, indicating the possible date for starting the work, as well as the desired remuneration. All documents will be processed in accordance with the requirements of Law No.9887 on protection of personal data.
Only approved candidates will be invited for an interview.
If you meet the requirements above, please send your CV in English with photo and the respective Ref. No in the subject of your e-mail to the Attn. of Mrs. Merita.Locka: Merita.Locka@lindner.bg