System Administrator–IT Operations Department- IT Division
Being part of the IT Division at Raiffeisen Bank means you are motivated and ready to deliver human-centered solutions based on the latest technology. You will join a big, talented team where you will learn every day from the best leaders in different areas of expertise. At Raiffeisen Bank you will have the opportunity to grow in a world-class agile culture. We are a dynamic ecosystem of creative minds and passionate hearts, where everyone is encouraged to deliver extraordinary work to improve the experience of our numerous customers. Our people don’t just come to work, they aim to make a difference every day! We are looking for an individual that has strong interpersonal and communication skills, is open to new ideas and continuous change.
You will be responsible for installation, configuration and maintaining of Hardware and Operating System in the Bank infrastructure. Improve availability and stability of services and Servers Hardware & Software failures. You should be able to perform all necessary tasks associated with daily operations, to develop and implement new project based on the business requests. Responsible for environment high availability and continuity. Responsible for Second level issues resolving. Problem determination analyses and resolution. IT Configuration items process.
What you bring to the table
- Installing configuring and administering.
- Monitoring systems.
- Improve availability and stability of services in Windows or Linux servers Improve communication within IT and with users.
- Responsible for ensuring high availability and optimal performance of systems, update/upgrade applications on Windows Server or Linux environment.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of virtualization technologies like VMware.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of infrastructure in hybrid environments.
- Procedure documentation updates based on the daily work operation developments.
- Blade systems maintenance.
- Evaluating and implementing new technologies.
- Analyzing modern aspects of digital applications.
- Disaster Recovery Procedures based on real tests of the above systems SLA Manager for assigned applications
- University Degree in Computer Sciences or related.
- Preferable at least 3 years of relevant experience in IT sector.
- Knowledge in DevOps & Cloud concepts are considered as a plus.
- Knowledge in Containers technologies.
The interested candidates must present your CV to the Human Resources Division.
Only the candidates selected for the interview shall be informed.
Raiffeisen Bank wants to bring to the attention of the interested candidates that all the information related to the expression of their interest above, will be treated at the highest standards of security, in full compliance with the provisions of the law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008, “On protection of personal data” and the relevant by laws issued for their implementation. In addition, by providing this information, the interested candidate declares and gives his consent for the further processing of his personal data by Raiffeisen Bank only for the Bank’s internal use and only relevant to the purpose for which they are declared.