Being part of the IT team at Raiffeisen Leasing means you are motivated and ready to deliver human-centered solutions based on the latest technology. You will join Raiffeisen Leasing team where you will learn every day from the best experts in leasing from different areas. At Raiffeisen Leasing you will have the opportunity to grow, where everyone is encouraged to deliver extraordinary work to improve the experience of our customers. Our people don’t just come to work, they aim to make a difference every day! We are looking for an individual that has strong interpersonal and communication skills, is open to new ideas and continuous change.
Your Tasks: You will be responsible for installation, configuration and maintaining of Hardware and Operating System in the infrastructure. Improve availability and stability of services and Servers Hardware & Software failures. You should be able to perform all necessary tasks associated with daily operations, to develop and implement new project based on the business requests. Responsible for environment high availability and continuity. Responsible for First/ Second level issues resolving. Problem determination analyses and resolution. IT Configuration items process.
- Installing configuring and administering systems Improve availability and stability of services in Windows or Linux servers Maintain and improve communication within IT and with RLAL usersand RBAL IT division Responsible for ensuring high availability and optimal performance of systems, update/upgrade applications on Windows Server.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of virtualization technologies like VMware Responsible for implementation and maintenance of infrastructure in hybrid environments
- Procedure documentation updates based on the daily work operation developments
- Evaluating and implementing new technologies Analyzing modern aspects of digital applications
- Disaster Recovery Procedures based on real tests of the above systems
- Evaluate and analyze joint applications between bank and leasing
- Ensure that different requirements are mapped clearly to the identified business goals.
- This involves analyzing and identifying risks, dependencies, and changing needs, and incorporating feedback from other stakeholders.
- Supports with user story specifications, test cases design, acceptance criteria and in the decomposition of complex workflows in smaller parts, so that they can be ready to be implemented.
- Works closely with IT colleagues by preparing solution proposals and prototypes, so everyone is clear and has the same understanding for the requirements.
- Fulfills the other duties assigned by Supervisors and ad hoc reporting for different purposes;
- Assists upon request all audit teams, involved in RLAL audit;
- University Degree in Computer Sciences or related
- Preferable at least 2 years of relevant experience in IT sector
- Knowledge in DevOps & Cloud concepts are considered as a plus Knowledge in Containers technologies
The interested candidates must present your CV to the Human Resources Division
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the candidates selected for the interview shall be informed.
The information you have provided contains some elements of your personal data. In this context, RBAL wants to underline that it implements a security system of the highest standards on the protection and further processing of these data, in full accordance with the provisions of the law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 “On protection of personal data” for the sole purpose you have provided them. By submitting a request to RBAL, you can access these data at any moment or request their correction or deletion.