TELLER AT LUSHNJA BRANCH
- Manages and controls the cash stock under his/her custody, and the one related to the transaction performed by him/her during the day up to the closure of the day and delivery of the documents.
- Informs the customers according to their requests and participates in the sale of products providing to the customers the correct and updated information about the bank’s services.
- Promotes bank’s products and services in order to achieve personal targets and contribute to the profitability of the Branch
- Ensures kind and pleasant communication with clients / delivers a fast and qualitative service to the clientele.
- Controls with due care the banknotes (size, amounts physical conditions) and coins received by clients.
- Controls the ID of the client, clients’ signature and compares it against the specimens kept in the client’s file.
- Applies the necessary limits for funds’ withdrawals that require prior notice by the client.
- Administers the necessary documents related to the cash transactions performed by him / her.
- University Degree, Preferably in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of English language.
- MS Office Package.
COMPETENCES / SKILLS:
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (flexibility, initiative).
- Ability to work under pressure
The interested Candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application for employment through the aforementioned methods intends the submission of some information to the Bank’s database, comprising elements of your personal data. The Bank guarantees any user that his/her personal data is secured, recorded, and processed by the highest security systems and in full compliance with the provisions of Law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 “On Personal Data Protection” and bylaws issued for its implementation, being used solely internally for recruitment purpose and in full compliance with the user’s intention. For this reason, when applying for employment by filling in the forms and sending the information to the Bank’s database, the user confirms the accuracy of the personal data and declares that is fully aware on the reasons of data processing, thus accepting that the data will be used only for Bank’s internal use in compliance with the application’s purpose for a period of one (1) year and will be automatically deleted after this period. In any case, the Bank provides the user who is applying for employment with the right to have full access on the information submitted and, among other things, guarantees him/her that, through a request addressed to the Bank, he/she can require to access, delete, or modify the data provided.
Please note that only applicants selected from the documentation will be invited for an interview.