Get this opportunity! Transmission Specialist
Purpose of Position: Maintenance, Operation, Configuration, and monitoring of transmission network.
- Follows all alarms and problems that occur in network transmission equipment and intervenes to resolve them;
- Intervenes locally or remotely for the normal functioning of the network and elimination of defects during working hours or out of working hours in cases when is required;
- Performs data maintenance for different services that are configured and connected to the transmission network equipment;
- Tests transmission systems in the transmission network for their correct operation and notifies if it is necessary to intervene on these devices;
- Very good knowledge of WDM, SDH, MW, IP, free band PTP and PTMP
- Very good knowledge of Transmission NMS’s (NCE – Huawei, PNMS – NEC, Net Numen T31 – ZTE, CNMaestro – Cambium).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, Windows, Google Earth, Remote Access (VPN, Team Viewer)
- Very good communication skills;
- Having a good team spirit
- Good knowledge of English Language;
- At least 4 years of experience in the field of telecommunication (transmission);
- University degree in the field of Telecommunication Engineering/Electronics;
Interested candidates should apply online through www.albtelecom.al
We will be glad to interview all candidates selected from the CV screening HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT